Friday 11 December 2009

G-Shocker - Off the Rocker

Much awaited, anticipated G-Shock anniversary party . . . mayhem in front OF COURSE . . . that is usually the way at these things . . .good fun . . . Nat and crew running around until Shinichi and Masa started their set . . . 


The Japanese did a great set  and we all got to meet Mr. Windson which is the Hanuman inspired watch which Nat designed with the crew. . .notice the white bands on the dj's. . .

Shinichi and Masa

Nat

Jeed and Tui

Even though I am definitely NOT the biggest hard-dance, electro junkie I could appreciate the music . . . but then again I spent most of the night on terrace catching up with friends and watching the walls change colours . . . 

Demo

Cleo and I 
(in my new Dita x Neighbourhood Batmobile frames)


No comments:

Post a Comment