Friday 9 October 2009

Read me a bag . . .

Or bag me a read . . .not sure what it should be - irrespective of that, I am definitely positively sure that I would like one of Olympia Le Tan's book clutches.  J.D Sallinger's "Catcher in the Rye" as a hard clutch would be divine.  Looooove them so much (and this is from the pictures and Cleo's descriptions).



I adore the way that the bags are displayed with the books in the Galerie Vero Dodat- it reminds us that we should be carrying around books - next thing you know I will be carrying my book clutch and another pocket sized novel with me everywhere.


Olympia is Cleo's older, gorgeous and super-talented sister - not only does she design, she also sings, dj's, consults etc.  Little wonder where little Cleo gets her impeccable taste, wit, smarts, and to-die-for humour from.  

Congratulations Olympia, the bags are DOPE!

(Pictures courtesy of style.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment